This was a fun and easy craft to do and adds color and whimsy to any room.
Assorted colors of tissue paper
Bold colored pipe cleaners
White elastic cord
1. Take assorted colors of tissue paper, cut 3 inch squares of each color.
2. Take 2 squares together (preferably different colors) and cut a butterfly shape by cutting in a circular motion and make the middle part smaller.
3. Bend a pipe cleaner of alternating color and bend in half, and twist the top for the antennae and curl them at the ends.
4. Scrunch or gather the tissue paper in the middle of the pipe cleaner.
5. Take white elastic cording and join the butterflies by putting a loop under the antennae on the first butterfly and continue to the next one, etc. Make sure you have enough space between each.
6. Hang it in a room where there’s a slight breeze and the mobile will sway gently all day.